FAQ: PRAYERS FOR THE PANDEMIC; PRAYERS FOR PROGRESS
1. How long must my prayer flag remain up?
As long as it can remain intact, please keep it up.
2. I live on the 11th floor of an apartment building. I can't be sure anyone will see my flag. Can I still submit?
SURE! While you can't be sure, someone might, and even if they don't, the world can use so much good karma now. Your flag is important. Please submit. Take the best pictures you can.
3. Does it have to look like a Tibetan prayer flag?
Not at all! That is our inspiration and we are using the term flag to suggest the format, but this is your personal statement. Your 'flag' should be your image or design - painted, crocheted, drawn, printed, woven, etc. It can have text or not, be abstract or realistic, large or small, be single or multiple panels.
4. When will the catalog be produced?
We will be producing numerous catalogs as we gather enough images. The first catalog was printed in mid-June.
PURCHASE the 89 pages/8.5" square Volume One print catalog HERE
10% of proceeds goes to Black Lives Matter Global Network.
VIEW Volume One online catalog HERE
5. When will the exhibit be produced?
We will contact selected artists about a physical exhibit of the photo-images when we know about the reopening of our Jersey City art space. We will keep you informed as these plans develop.