FAQ: PRAYERS FOR THE PANDEMIC; PRAYERS FOR PROGRESS
1. When can I submit to the November exhibit ?
You can submit from March 1 2020 through the end of 2020.
2. When will I be contacted about whether my work is accepted?
SURE! While you can't be sure, someone might, and even if they don't, the world can use so much good karma now. Your flag is important. Please submit. Take the best pictures you can.
3. Does it have to look like a Tibetan prayer flag?
Not at all! That is our inspiration and we are using the term flag to suggest the format, but this is your personal statement. Your 'flag' should be your image or design - painted, crocheted, drawn, printed, woven, etc. It can have text or not, be abstract or realistic, large or small, be single or multiple panels.
4. When will the catalog be produced?
We produce one catalog in the month of December for the entire 2020 Rewriting Herstory Project.
5. When will the exhibit be produced?
We will contact selected artists about a physical exhibit of the photo-images when we know about the reopening of our Jersey City art space. We will keep you informed as these plans develop.